Jul 13Event Finished
WORKSHOP: How to Create a TV Show Pitch Bible From Scratch (+ How to Pitch It!)
About this Event
Create a winning pitch bible from scratch!
Registration deadline extended to July 12th, 2022
Beginner and/or Intermediate Animators:
No animation knowledge needed.
About the Workshop
Do you have an idea for an animated TV show, but you don’t know where to start? This workshop will give you a framework to create a winning pitch bible from scratch. You’ll learn:
- All the assets needed to create a complete pitch bible
- How to make connections with development executives at production studios and broadcasters
- The best way to deliver your pitch with confidence
About the Instructor
Terry Ibele is a seasoned pitch-bible-putter-togetherer. He has won both pitching competitions at OIAF and TAAFI and has pitched Netflix, Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and many other studios. In 2020 he signed with Sardine Productions to develop his original pitch “The Silly Duck Wizard” into a preschool show. On top of this Terry is an award-winning stop motion and 2D animator living in Toronto and he hosts the Animation Industry Podcast.
- Something to write your ideas down with: laptop, or pen and paper
- A pencil and sketchbook are also a good idea to bring, but not necessary (if people want to sketch out their characters and such)
Date And Time
Wed, Jul 13, 2022
06:30 pm – 09:30 pm
1411 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON, Canada